Stone & Tile Masonry Products
Energy Savers is excited to carry four lines of masonry finishing products: Hedberg Home for manufactured stone veneer, Baltazar for real stone veneer, Rockmount for real stone tile veneer, and Norstone for lava stone planks. We also have a new tile company we have added to our list of vendors!
*Visit the Energy Savers showroom in Oakdale, Minnesota to see several examples and to check out samples to bring back home or to your project site.
Hedberg Home Manufactured Veneer Stone:
Benefits of Manufactured Stone include:
- Manufactured stone is lighter in weight compared to real stone, allowing customers to install virtually anywhere.
- Installation and time to install is less, due to the ease of cutting and the stone being less in weight.
- Manufactured stone is built to last, with the stone being concrete, it weathers well and is non-combustible.
- Price point of the stone and the installation are usually less due to resources to make the stone and installing the stone taking less time/effort.
For Additional Stone Styles, Color Options, Installation Tips, and Thickness Information:
Baltazar Real Stone
Benefits of Real Stone include:
- Manufactured stone cannot be used if it is broken or does not fit in a certain space.
- Thin veneer is available in all the natural colors and blends of a standard full depth stone.
- Each piece is unique and there is no risk of having a repeating pattern on installations. This can be an issue with manufactured stone patterns.
- Unlike manufactured stone, natural thin stone can be custom cut and blended to meet your specifications. A designers dream!
- Corner pieces can be cut to your specifications, if you need them in angles other than 90 degrees.
For More Styles, Color Options, Installation Tips, and Thickness Information: Baltazar Real Stone
Norstone Real Stone Plancs
Benefits of Real Stone Plancs include:
- Wide and longer format stone plancs give a smooth and flat texture of stone but allow the mineral qualities and subtle tonal variations to shine. This is definitely a must see option!
For More Styles, Color Options, Installation Tips, and Thickness Information: Norstone Real Stone Plancs
We are super excited to partner with a local tile company and one that has caught our attention for the unique options they have. Tile is taking a turn at being the hottest trend for fireplace surrounds. There are so many options and we show several displays in our showroom showcasing this trend.
For More Styles, Color Options, Installation Tips, and Thickness Information: Emser Tile
Moderno Porcelain Large Format Tile
We are overjoyed to partner with a new large format porcelain tile company called Moderno Works. Up until 2023, we have not had any options for floor to ceiling as all one solid piece. Tile and marble is taking a turn at being the hottest trend for fireplace surrounds, same as kitchen counters and backsplashes. There are so many options available and in 2023 we will be showcasing this look on a display as well as show samples. If you want to see on a grand scale, no problem. We can organize for you to visit the Moderno showroom and warehouse right in Minneapolis!
For More Styles, Color Options, Installation Tips, and Thickness Information: Moderno Porcelain Works