Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you restart a pilot light?
- Can Energy Savers provide a turn-key installation?
- How often should my fireplace need maintenance by a qualified service specialist?
- Why does my chimney need to be relined when I install a wood insert?
- How do I reprogram my Acumen remote control on my gas fireplace? (Not applicable on a Greensmart Remote)
Step 2. Pop the battery pack out of the receiver which is located under the fireplace.
Step 3. Turn the switch on the receiver to off.
Step 4. Reverse the procedure from #3 to #1.
Step 5. Push and hold the on button on the remote control until you hear a beep. You are now ready to go!
Still have a question we didn’t answer yet?
If you need assistance or have any specific questions about any aspect of our product’s installation, operation or maintenance, call us at 651-770-0650 for assistance. Our professional staff is familiar with all our products and their expertise will facilitate the work.
You may also contact us using the form here or via email at: email@example.com. Please allow at least 48 hours for a response.
The team at Energy Savers was extremely helpful, informative, friendly, and fast! They delivered what they promised on time!
Professional, highly experienced and always with a down to earth smile and demeanor. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a fireplace! And my word the variety to chose from!!!
Excellent workmanship, Beautiful Mantle- just made the room.. Exceeded all expectations
Check Out Projects in Our Gallery!
After hours showroom appointments available upon request – Call to schedule!