Whether you are adding a fireplace or replacing one, choosing the right type of fireplace is an important decision. Ultimately, you want it to look awesome but still prove to be a smart investment. Fireplace Xtrordinair has some wonderful options to best fit your needs. If you are unsure whether a wood-burning or a gas fireplace is best for you, there are some qualities each possess that you should consider.
- You will be able to indulge in the sights, sounds and smell of a real fire.
- You have peace of mind knowing that a wood burning source is less reliant on power companies so your energy bill will be lower.
- Great for food prep. With an open-hearth fireplace, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows are easier than ever. Some fireplaces are even big enough to fit a kettle over.
- More environmentally friendly by burning cleaner and producing fewer polluting emissions.
- The difficulty of operation with a gas fireplace is virtually nonexistent. You have a roaring fire with just a click of a button.
- Gas fireplaces allow for continuous heat, so there is no need to haul or chop firewood.
- Minimal cleaning and maintenance are always a plus. You won’t have to worry about ash or soot build-up in the chimney.
If you are still unsure what type of Fireplace Xtrordinair fireplace is right for you, we are ready and prepared to help you find the best solution to fit your needs. Give Energy Savers a call at 651-770-0650.
Energy Savers – Your Complete Fireplace Store